Wednesday 4 September 2013

A MOST UNCHRISTIAN AND COWARDLY THREAT, FROM A SUPPORTER OF RICHARD TAYLOR AND ANDREW PARSONS!

This very ugly attempt at intimidation was received by myself last night from an anonymous source:

Rob you are a critic that has been handed over to Satan. You destroy by your words the work of God and you will answer for it. Liable action is in process keep an eye on your post we know your address. 

My response to the author of this unsigned threat?

I'm assuming by 'liable' you mean libel! Your other 2 pieces of correspondence I am not publishing, despite your trying to goad me into so doing.  In them you reference extremely serious allegations about persons formerly involved with the Victory Outreach charity, but without a shred of evidence to back them up. And you want to talk libel?

In one of these other pieces you accuse me of "touching the Lord's anointed!" I rather think it was a foregone conclusion that someone would throw that one at me sooner or later! My response?

Jesus Himself expressly warned us that in the Last Days "many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." (Matthew 24:5). "Christ" means "the anointed one." Our Lord was urging us not to be deceived by men who would claim to be anointed of God! And that's exactly what we see today: many, many claims of "anointing" that are COUNTERFEIT!

You choose to threaten me in this most unGodly and underhanded manner, from out of  the shadows and not in the Light that we are to walk in! May the Lord rebuke you! This disgraceful action on your part shows me exactly the false nature of the spirit in which you are operating, and rather than unnerve me simply strengthens my resolve to continue to sound the warning shofar!

In the Name of Jesus our Lord,
Rob.

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."
(Matthew 5:11)