Saturday 3 May 2014

IMPORTANT FIRST-HAND TESTIMONY CONCERNING THE VICTORY CHURCH & VICTORY OUTREACH OPERATIONS.


"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."
(Luke 12:2)

The following testimony was received in the form of a comment on my last blogpost on Victory, but its importance is such that it fully warrants being a post in its own right to give it extra prominence, rather than being tucked away in a 'comments' section.


Richard Taylor poses by "The Bush" in Abertillery.


James Allen2 May 2014 08:17
Hello all
My name is James and after a long time I have decided to come out and share experiences which I personally have encountered. 
I was not able to share anything publically before due to the fact I was working for the Sansomes and they would not allow anyone to deride or speak badly about Victory Outreach or Pastor Richard Taylor. I had to keep my experiences to myself.
I am not working for them any longer as I have returned to the building trade so am free to share.
When Victory Church first started I was there. I attended the meetings in Pontypool due to the fact that Victory Outreach had such a good name and testimony. I knew what they stood for and had a desire to get involved with this type of ministry.
My first impressions of Pastor Richard Taylor was he was worldly and in love with himself so had some reservations about going to hear him. 
I was, however, impressed. He preached truth and seemed to have a genuine heart for the Lord. At this time I was having some difficulty in my home church which made me want to believe even more in Victory Church.
Anyway, my family and I started to attend and gave considerably to Victory Church as we were constantly told how desperate the church's finances were. 
Then we moved to Cwmbran and it was exciting to see the church grow and develop. 
The first time I remember it starting to go downhill was where Richard Taylor preached "Killing Sacred Cows". His whole demeanour towards different aspects of church life was nothing short of pure mockery. 
Since that night, things went downhill quite rapidly, but by this time I was really into VC. I had some great friends there, I got to know some staff members very well. I was helping out with certain maintenance work on the church and the Bush hotel. Most of this work I did for free, however they did pay me a discounted fee for fitting laminate flooring in one of the homes. 
During this time, staff members came and spoke to me in confidence and also residents came and spoke to me. They told me how they had to give up free time to decorate one home for Richard Taylor to live in on fear of being kicked out. I witnessed them work very long hours and were shocked that people who were unfit for work and claiming benefits could be put to work.
In fact when I had a private tour with Richard Taylor and David Bailey of the new facilities in Cwmbran, Richard personally told me he had free labour to build the church, namely, with the VO residents. I know that this was a breach of benefit rules as I used to work for a benefit fraud department of the civil service. 
These residents asked me if it was right for them to be living in poverty and eating rubbish cheap food when the director and role model was living it large in sports cars, designer clothes and with the latest gadgets. I assured them that the prosperous life style was divorced from the standards taught by the Saviour in the word of God.
The boys showed me their meals. I wouldn't have given some of that to a pig let alone people.
I have plenty more to write but as time is short, I will come back to this later. I have many experiences which I will share. I have emails from Kenny Brandie and Richard Taylor which I will not be sharing unless I absolutely have too but might make reference to them. 
I am coming out now as I know that so many people have been affected and are afraid to speak due to backlashes and legal letters. I can confirm a lot of what these people have said but will only share my personal experiences.
More to come


James 


UP-DATE 9/5/14:

I've not to date personally received the promised follow-up from Mr. Allen, but the continuation of his testimony concerning VC/VO can be found on Neville Stephens' blog at:

http://ziontalywain.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-brave-testimony-of-james-allen.html