Monday 27 October 2014

KATHIE WALTERS - A "RIDER IN THE SKY" LANDS IN WALES! - THE FALSE PROPHETESS AT FREEDOM CHURCH IN CWMBRAN.


"And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
(2 Timothy 4:4)

imagekathie2014


KATHIE WALTERS AND THE "GET ZAPPED AND GO IN CHARIOTS" TRIP

I have previously had occasion to write about the seriously deluded false prophetess Kathie Walters, in connection with The "Wild Goose" Satanic Anointing Deception - Today's "Celtic Christianity" Rebirth and the Emerging Church. Please see:
http://watchman4wales.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-wild-goose-satanic-anointing.html

This month (6th. - 20th. October) Kathie Walters undertook a tour of England and Wales, with a party of American trippers - I use the term in both senses of the word! - at the giveaway price of a paltry $3,990! Ms. Walters, who apparently enjoys a quite unique relationship with the Lord, as we shall see, advertised the trip with the following blurb:


"This is a life changing trip. It is not primarily a ministry trip or a mission trip - it's for YOU, to chill out, relax and have some fun. But I promise God will show up and you will never be the same. You will get zapped and go in chariots and get delivered and set free! We stay in 5 star hotels, go to Welsh revival places (Wales is called the Land of revival) go shopping, have cream teas, go sightseeing and visit the local pubs (where the people are). There is not another tour like this."
(Source: http://www.kathiewaltersministry.com/itinerary )


Wow! "Get zapped and go in chariots!" How irresistible is that! And as a break from cream teas and visiting the pubs, they would be taking the zapping and charioteering to lucky old Cwmbran, where, as we well know, in local "Christian" circles ANYTHING goes!

Note well. When the self-appointed seer talks about chariot rides, she's not talking about some sort of re-enactment event at the Roman ruins just down the road at Caerleon. She's talking about rides in GOD's chariots, following an "impartation"  experience...

(See: http://www.kathiewaltersministry.com/chariot-rides )


KATHY WALTERS AT FREEDOM CHURCH IN CWMBRAN

As the guests of Freedom Church, Walters & Co. were booked in for two days there, 11th. and 12th. October, for her to deliver a seminar entitled 'The Supernatural, Faith and Angels.' (Only 15 quid a head, inclusive of lunch and impartation!) Ms. Walters has a real "thing" about angels, as does Freedom Church as it happens, which boasts of itself:

"Freedom Church has an open Heaven and is packed full of angels."

Really? Trouble is, if Freedom Church is indeed packed with angels, they may just be of the FALLEN kind! Pastor Robert King's appalling lack of discernment is evidenced by his opening his church doors for a week-long Todd Bentley extravaganza in December 2011, and he was even to have had him back there in 2012 if the Home Office hadn't had infinitely more sense than Mr.King and banned him from re-entering the UK!


Todd-Bentley-attempts-to-heal-a-masked-audience-member-on-Thursday
Todd Bentley at Two Locks Church in Cwmbran back in December, 2011. 
It re-branded itself as Freedom Church in 2013; new name, same deception...

If one might be tempted to excuse this deplorable neglect of his shepherding duty to protect the flock as a one-off aberration - and that would be quite an unjustified consideration given Bentley's planned return! - then such sympathies can be shown to be utterly misplaced by Robert King's hosting of Kathie Walters.

Ms. Walters is one of the dearly beloved names on 'The Elijah List,' Steve Shultz's mega-distributor of the kind of fables referred to in the Scripture from 2 Timothy which headed this article, and which multitudes somehow manage to unquestioningly accept as actually being God-given prophetic words and visions! 

I am reproducing here Kathie Walters' account of a vision/experience she supposedly had, as published in 'The Elijah List' on October 8th. 2007. If you can seriously believe that this was for real, and of God, then you might also seriously believe that Santa Claus really does fly through the sky on a sleigh delivering everyone's Christmas prezzies, and fairies really do live at the bottom of your garden and paint the flowers! And you might as well shelve your Bible now and read and believe in the works of Hans Christian Andersen instead! 


ONCE UPON A TIME...


The Golden Motorcycle and the Kiss of Light

One evening back in May, I was having a nice supper with fellow ministers. Just as a nice looking dinner was being served to us, I felt the anointing come upon me very strong. I couldn't speak, eat or move. I felt like I was frozen in the presence of God and immediately, I was taken up in the spirit.
My first thought was, "Oh great, I am going to go on a chariot ride." My second thought was, "Why does God wait to do this when I am at the supper table with a dozen other people AND a nice meal? Prior to dinner, I was just sitting in my hotel room for two hours; why didn't He do this then?" This was not a new thought as over the years, I have thought it many times! I jokingly say that a seer/prophetic anointing can be very inconvenient. He likes to interrupt our day!

A little later, we were all in a prayer meeting. I had a couple of visions, sat back and I told the Lord, "You know, Lord, you owe me a chariot ride." (I was thinking back to the episode at the dinner table earlier.)

All of a sudden, I had a shock because right in front of me was a golden motorcycle. On the side of the gas tank was a picture of an eagle. The motorcycle was vibrating as if the engine was running. The Lord Jesus laughed, and said, "Hop on." Now if you know me at all, you will know that I am definitely NOT a motorcycle person, but I leaped on the bike. The next moment, this golden motorcycle took off and did some loops, then I became aware that I was holding onto Jesus, as I had my arms around Him.

Then we began to skim across different islands--Jamaica, Solomon Islands, West Indies, Malta, Azores, Fiji, Hawaiian Islands, Caribbean Islands, Greek Islands, etc., and all kinds of islands. Jesus was happy and He was laughing. He said, "I am going to kiss the islands." This kiss was light, affectionate and joyful. We touched down in Fiji, and then I landed on my back somehow in Australia. I was then lying on the floor, laughing.



Jesus's  golden Honda... or perhaps it was a Harley-Davidson?

Biker Jesus revs up as the Leader of the Pack, burning rubber across the clouds, roaring around the heavens with Kathie Walters riding pillion, her arms tight around His waist as they cruise the sky-ways and He light-heartedly blows kisses to the islands below...

Yes, our super-cool, sky-biking Kathie had the TRIP of a lifetime... in her fevered imagination!

And this is the kind of garbage which is being delightedly tipped into our churches by unsound shepherds like Robert King, and relished by the itchy-eared "sheeple" who just cannot - or will not! - see it for the toxic waste from the Pit that it is!

WHILE FETED FALSE PROPHETS LIKE KATHIE WALTERS ARE BUSILY PROMISING CHARIOT RIDES AND FUN AND LAUGHTER, THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CRASH AND BURN! HORRIBLY!

THE PROPHETS PROPHESY OF WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS TIMES AHEAD. BUT GOD'S HOLY AND INERRANT WORD WARNS OF A GREAT FALLING AWAY, PRIOR TO THE EMERGENCE OF THE ANTICHRIST AND THE MOST TERRIBLE TRIBULATION THAT THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN...


WHOSE WORD WILL YOU BELIEVE?

"Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart."
(Jeremiah 14:14)